Monday, March 20, 2006

Headaches and Teeth



About 5.5 years ago, after a tramatic moment (I will most likely blog about that another time) I started suddenly having MAJOR migraines.
They would put me in bed for 3 days at a time and I was having them 2 or 3 times a month. After many tries with different medications, blood work, trips to UCSF Hospital for cat scans and MRIs, I finally got a handle on them in about 2003. I got them down to one every three months or so. Life was good.

Then, in 2004 the problems with my teeth started. A long story short, I have had 4 root canals, pulled 4 teeth, and was diagnosed with TMJ (causing the headaches this whole time? Who knows?) But the headaches have dwindled to about one every 9 months or so.

The reason I am telling this long, drawn out story:

I had root canal #5 today and my mouth is killing me! I have taken two norco's and I still feel the pain. Not good. It is going to be a long night!

Just want some sympathy...no one is giving me any over here...:-(

3 comments:

Stacey T. said...

Ahhhhh, kind thoughts are coming your way from Carmel!!!! Sorry for all the root canals, that SUCKS!!!!

M3 said...

Yikes! Sounds terrible. Sending you TONS of sympathy. And hugs. Poor girl!

Gracencameronsmomy said...

My root canalwas worse than child birth, I swear...Ugg, i don't even want to think about...I hope you are feeling better,
Lisa