Monday, March 20, 2006

Getting Stuff

As my mom is getting ready to move, her and my sister are finding lots of stuff in the garage for me to have...fun stuff like my dollhouse that my uncle made my sister and I when I was 8 or so. (my sister got all of the barbies-whatever) I am excited because I am going to give the house some upgrades...you know, bring it from the 70's to the 2000's! (by the way, be sure to keep that on the down-low...R still doesn't know I am getting that)

I also am getting a cool side-bar table that was my grandmothers.

My mom also found my journals from 1982 & 83...some funny stuff in there. I guess R and I did quite a lot of bowling during that time. I barely remember.

Anyway, they also found some cool pictures and I thought I would share:






1984- First Car! I bought it myself, I worked at the bank..it was the coolest car! I don't even know why I ever got rid of it! I am here waving!



1993- A 's first day home...here being held by N and J looking on with my Dad...do I look stressed out or what? lol

This one is from 1982 or so. R and I were such babies!

Good times!

No comments: