Friday, March 17, 2006

Grades are in!


I was worried about the boys' grades this quarter.


A couple of weeks ago one of them (he shall remain nameless) came into my room and said,

"Mom, I have something to tell you"
(Of course I was thinking.."Oh Great~what now?" )

He proceeded to tell me that he wasn't doing so well in school and he wanted to prepare me. Trust me, we had a lllooonnnngggg discussion about priorities, etc. (You know, how they shouldn't go on myspace or be IMing all of their friends before getting that homework done)
Ever since baseball started, we don't get home until 7:30 or 8, don't eat dinner until about 9..so homework comes in after that, then showers etc.

Anyway, I saw those envelopes in the mail today and my heart dropped.

However, to my surprise...All three got over a 3.0!

I am happy and relieved. I know I have been really busy at work and I haven't really made the time to go over their homework etc. like I normally do, so I was actually feeling really guilty...

I think we all deserve Ice Cream tonight!

2 comments:

Stacey T. said...

That is so great!!! You should be so proud, in a world full of so many distractions that they are doing that great!!!

M3 said...

Awesome!!!! Congratulations to all three boys (and to the happy mom!).

I think icecream is definitely in order. With extra hot fudge.