Friday, January 13, 2006

January 11 1986-Our Wedding Day!



20 years ago..
here we are...ages 19 & 21~
Ready to start this new adventure!















This picture is taken right after we were pronounced Man and Wife! You can see my niece, peeking underneath my veil! My nephew is between R and his brother M . A was my maid of honor.

The picture to the right is the picture I love! Me and my Dad...He looked so handsome with that pink bowtie!

The day went by with a blur! Thank goodness for pictures! We don't have a video...they werent that popular in 1986 and I really didn't think I would want to watch it...a decision I regret!

The other night on our 20th anniversary, R took me to Tarpy's Roadhouse for dinner...what a treat! The food was delicious! It was nice to get spoiled! We had a nice evening but couldn't stay out late because of work the next day!

Speaking of...I better get back to work!

K

3 comments:

M3 said...

How cool!!! Awesome pics. Isn't it fun to look back and them and smile.

Stacey T. said...

Congratulations!!!!! Wooo Hooo!!!!!! I love the pictures!!!! You look just the same!

Stacey T. said...

You've been cyber Tagged. Go to my blog to find out what it's all about....