Friday, January 20, 2006

Tagged! YES!

What were you doing ten years ago?
Wow!Ten years ago, I had a 2 yr old, a 5 yr old and a 7 yr old. My life was busy! I was the PTA President at the elementary school, well on my way to be the 20th District PTA President (Monterey, Santa Cruz and San Benito Counties!) I thought I could change the world! I was attending School Board meetings, city council meetings ... making great changes in the education of my children. I wasn't working outside of the home at this point and I thought "This is the life!"

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Veggies and Dip
2. Chips
3. Ice Cream
4. Trail Mix
5. Cheese sticks
(OK I copied Stacey...they all fit)

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Travel
2. Pay off my house
3. Remodel our house
4. Adopt a daughter (or two)
5. Pay for the best college educations money can buy for my children.

Five bad habits:
1. Picking at my face
2. Worrying about what other people think
3. Not answering emails/phone calls
4. Being a "know it all"
5. Snooping in my kids' business

Five things I like doing:
1. Spending time with my family.
2. Reading adoption blogs ( I am obsessed)
3. People watching
4.
5.

Five things I would never wear, buy, or get new again:
1. babydoll tops
2. bike shorts
3. high top tennis shoes (with the scrunchy socks)
4.
5.

Five favorite toys/games:
1. Laptop (wireless is the best!)
2. Cell phone
3. ipod
4. Fact or Crap!
5. poker

1 comment:

M3 said...

Ah yes, the high tops and scrunchy socks... I remember them well.

Boy did we come up with some, uh, interesting fashions back in the day. I had a lovely perm too when I was wearing those. Yeesh.