Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy 2008!

We went to a neighbor's house last night to welcome the new year. It was a quiet night but much needed as I have had a terrible cold for the last week or so. I think it will never end! The highlight of the night was watching the fireworks from Pike's Peak...beautiful!

Our Christmas was wonderful. We finally had our first white Christmas! Even though it was snowing sideways, we ventured out to the movies...saw a dumb movie (but funny) and then had to fight the elements as we found our car! Causing giggles and screams...fun!

Didn't get quite as many Christmas cards as we normally do, maybe since I never did send out those change of address cards...or sent my own cards out yet....who knows, once everyone gets our cards, maybe they will remember us again!
The cards I did get, Thank You so much for remembering us! I always enjoy seeing all of the kid's faces each year! It really was a struggle to get the boys to pose for a picture this year. I ended up settling on one...oh well.

My house is still full...I am loving it though! Always something going on!

Happy New Year! Wishing everyone a great 2008!

No comments: