Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Back To Work

It is January 2nd, back to work I go!
I have a new job here in Colorado, I am working for a Real Estate office that mainly deals with REO Properties (Foreclosures).
I am a Property Manager for all of the properties which reached #189 today. That is a lot of properties to keep track of! I am loving every minute of it!
I have learned a ton about freezing pipes, winterization of homes etc. Everyone here in Colorado is actually pretty nice. They do not have any problem teaching you what they know!
School starts tomorrow for A and J...It will be a tough morning tomorrow as I try my best to get them up and keep them in a good mood before they go to school. Now that I am working, I have to get up WAY earlier than them so I have time to get myself ready, take the dog out, get them to school and make it to work by 8am! Needless to say, I am usually about 5-10 minutes late just about everyday. The good thing is, they are fine with it, my work has also let me know that OT is not a problem...I can work as long as I want! Too good to be true!

Happy New Year! I am looking forward to 2008, aren't you? :-)

No comments: