Friday, March 10, 2006

Breakup, Baseball and Blogs

Just got news that the oldest (N) broke up with the girlfriend...

OHH...That's why he has watched TV with us in the family room the last two nights...
I didn't even noticed that his phone wasn't ringing or getting a text message every 2 minutes.
I am thinking this is a good thing. He isn't acting all sad or anything.
Should be an interesting weekend.

J 's baseball game in San Jose got rained out today. He has one scheduled for 11am tomorrow. I hope he plays, he is fun to watch. (Plus grandma needs to get in as many games as she can before she goes)

A 's team has a practice tonight at Cages (Batting cages in Monterey).

I might have the house to myself for a bit this evening! What will I do with myself? You guessed it...I will be reading everyone's blogs! I am WAY to addicted to these blogs...I stayed up until 2am reading Nurse and Doctor stories...they are fascinating! I need to start limiting myself. It was hard to get up for work this morning. I was tempted to call in "sick" but then remembered....it is PAYDAY! Yahoo!!

Got to go to "Tar J "now...
~K ~

1 comment:

Stacey T. said...

Sounds like the breakup wasn't that bad for your son....he seems to be taking it well!!!

I want to go to Tarjay!!! I love that store!

Oh, my mom was talking to Al about Ralph working for Alain Pinael (spelling wrong, I know) and he was interested and happy to hear that....maybe he'll give him a call!