Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!


O.K. I really cannot stand Resolutions...
but I have resolved that I am really going to try to keep this online journal up to date!

My whole life, I was given diary after diary, journal after journal. They are all blank.

I have decided that it is time to change all of that.
Another thing...
I am a blog stalker. There I admit it.
As I laugh at all of the blogs I read, I am constantly reminded of really funny stories of my family life. Wouldn't it be nice to jot those stories down for my kids to read? O.K. not now, now it is my job (just ask them) to embarrass them and to not be cool. Whatever. I will tell them of this online journal when they are no longer teens.
If you have come along to read this online journal by accident...I hope not to bore you as I talk about the three boys I love so much and the husband I could not live without.
Welcome 2006!

3 comments:

Stacey T. said...

Once you get going, you will find all kinds of little things to write about!!!!! I know I will be reading!

M3 said...

Hey, good for you, it's fun to do and fun to look back on -- I'll be reading! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi there-
I posted pics of Macy stealing the wagon on Macyday. Thanks for reading the blog! Happy New Year- elizabeth