Monday, October 03, 2005

My Friend Stacey


OK I was looking through the photo albums this weekend. I found some good pics of Stacey, she is going to either love them or hate them!
I love them!





1976- we were in the fourth grade. She is in top right corner and I am in the bottom row, 2nd one.








Halloween 1975 or 1976? Stacey is the Navy girl and I am a Dutch girl? What was I thinking? But doesn't she look like Austin?
Stacey was always a care-giver...here with her sister Serra. 1976?
Here we were in SF on a band field trip... remember this?


2nd grade... Stacey is 2nd row, 2nd one and I am 4th one!
WE TOTALLY LOOK THE SAME!
HA HA HA
Enjoy....and I hope Stacey isn't too mad!
It was WITH LOVE!!!!
Love,
K
P.S. Stacey I am really proud of you! I tell everyone about you and your adventure! I cannot wait to meet Ryleigh!

2 comments:

Stacey T. said...

Thanks, Kim, those are awesome pictures!! I posted with them, too, so you'll have to check it out. I can't wait to get together!!!

M3 said...

Ha!!! You guys are so cute.
I'll be waiting for those high school pictures now... Ah to be a teenager in the 80s again. I think I have a picture somewhere where I'm wearing purple pants, have my hair in a side ponytail, and have a gold braid headband (the kind that went around your forehead). Oh man. ;-)