Saturday, February 24, 2007

Book Recommendation

I recently finished reading an interesting book. I am not sure how long this book has been out but I am usually last to read anything. This book definately deserves a recommendation.

90 Minutes In Heaven
by Don Piper

Here is a copy of the description on the cover:

A True Story of Death and Life

The victim of a horrendous car crash, Don Piper was pronounced dead at the scene. At least 90 minutes after the EMTs found no signs of life, Don came back to life with only the memory of inexpressible heavenly bliss. 90 Minues In Heaven shares what he experienced while in heaven and through the recovery following his accident.
*An extraordinary true story of death, heaven and a return to life on earth.

If you have ever lost someone that you have loved, and wondered what exactly goes on when you die, you must read this. And once you read it, spread the story! I believe that this guy did die and did experience Heaven. It sounds like a wonderful place. Just as I hoped it would be.

I normally do not talk about things like this, but for some reason feel compelled to share. Take it or leave it!

~K~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I know why you felt compelled to share about the book--I needed to be reminded to go out and buy it! My best friend lost her 5 yr. old daughter to cancer last month and I've struggled with my faith since. I'm taking your recommendation and I will get the book ASAP. Thanks for posting this entry. I found you through Do They Have Salsa In China?

Thanks! Blessed-with-3