Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Moving Truck


The Moving Truck is in front of the house...they got here at 7am and 6 hours later, they are still loading. The driver seems to be a nice guy, his route takes him to the Bay Area, then Reno for a pick up, then ours is the first drop off in Co Springs. He will leave tommorrow and arrive Monday or Tuesday. (I hope we beat him there!)





We PLAN to leave beautiful Monterey Thurs afternoon or Friday morning. We have a few loose ends to tie up here on the Peninsula before we go.
I plan to post along the way (It will give me something to do when I am not dealing with the 3 teenagers that are bound to be a bit grumpy on a LONG road trip...

More later tonight...I have a dumpster to fill!

Signing off....a tired achy gal!
~K ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are leaving so soon, I think I'm in denial.

Stacey