Wednesday, August 23, 2006

WOW. Has it been that long

since I posted? Two months is a long time!

A ton of stuff has been going on, it will take some time to catch up.
It is so ridiculous of me to not post, especially when I am checking everyone else's blog for updates and I get irritated when they haven't been! Not that anyone has been waiting with baited breath for an update from me but...

Coming soon....N survivied Hawaii, summer break is over, N started the local college yesterday *gulp*, J started 11th grade and A 8th. Back to school night is tonight.
Big move in the works, got a raise (a big one),R is back to working (Real Estate) and more!

But the real reason I came out of hiding...I need your help.

I just found out a couple of days ago that one of my dear friends has stage 3 breast cancer. It doesn't look good. She has a loving husband and four children (18,15,12& 10). Please keep her in your prayers as she undergoes surgery Thursday (tomorrow). Thanks for the help...
more soon I promise, this is all I can take at the moment..
~K~

5 comments:

M3 said...

Oh that is so scary. Poor sweetie. I'll definitely think good thoughts for her!

Tamara said...

I'm so very sorry to hear your friend has cancer. Those are such scary words. I will most definately keep her in my prayers and you too as she goes through this.

Sounds like your boys are growing up FAST! College?!?! Already?!?

Mrs. Darling said...

So sorry about your friend.

Thanks for the words of encouragement on my blog. I needed that.

Aimee said...

You're friend and her family are in my thoughts.

Gracencameronsmomy said...

I am so sorry. This happened to a close friend of mine with 3 kids. I'll keep her in my thoughts
Lisa