Monday, March 27, 2006

Family Secrets

I just got off of the phone with my older sister. She told her landlord stuff about me and Ralph...this is a small peninsula. After she told me what she told him about us (a HUGE secret by the way), I calmly asked his name. Not only do we know him, he works for the same company that Ralph does. AAAAGGGHHHHHH
Ralph is so mad.
He was going to drive the moving truck to NV on Saturday for her and Mom (loaded with all of the things that didn't fit in the other two trucks) and then fly back home that night (on our dime). I doubt that will happen now. He hasn't said anything, but I know that conversation is coming soon. I hope she has a plan B.

4 comments:

Stacey T. said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Besides that being TERRIBLE of your sister. I am DYING to know what the secret is!!!!! Shame on your sister!!! Oh, and why did she feel the need to tell you that she told HIM?

M3 said...

Yeesh!!!!

Mrs. Darling said...

thank you for coming to my blog and encouraging me. It helps so much.

Donna said...

Wow. How horrible. The good news might be the men don't tend to gossip so your secret might be safe (and soon forgotten) with the landlord.

How'd that 'Plan B' work out for her?

Donna