Thursday, September 29, 2005

Graduation is Coming Sooner than I Think!


OK, today is one of those milestones that everyone talks about.
My baby ordered his cap and gown today (with all of the trimmings: Announcements, name cards, tassle-(you have to buy that separate!)

Anyway, $250 later, we are on our way to Graduation Day!

R and I went to Senior Parent night last Monday and we were sticker shocked!

This Senior year will cost us over $2,000! Between the yearbook ($65), Senior portraits ($300 at least-I am still trying to get a deal!) , Disneyland trip ($200), Hawaii trip ($850), cap & Gown ($41), college applications($50 ea!) Not to mention Winter Ball, Prom, etc etc. WOW!!

(And then I will have to do it all over again in 2 years~ and then again 3 years later)

So..my advice....start saving now!

Today was a milestone. Too bad I haven't kept up on the baby book, otherwise I could write it in there! Thanks for listening... ~K~

1 comment:

Donna said...

My 'baby' is graduating next year. :::sigh::: where does the time go???